Tax Information Interview for ONLY UPDATING INFO previously submitted

If "No" DO NOT submit this form.

The name on the "Name" line must be the name shown on the income tax return used to report the income. The name of the entity entered on the "Name" line should never be a disregarded entity. For single-member LLCs, enter the first and last or legal entity name of the owner. If you selected "Individual/sole proprietor" as your federal tax classification, enter your first and last name as they appear on either your Social Security card or your income tax return. If you selected any type of federal tax classification other than "Individual/sole proprietor," use the following, depending on the type of federal tax classification you selected: Trust – The name as it appears on the trust deed Partnership – The name as it appears in the partnership agreement Corporation – The name as it appears in the certificate of incorporation, or other legal document that formed the corporation You can also enter your business, trade, or "doing business as" (DBA) name on the "Business or trade name" line.

Your TIN (Tax Identification Number) is either your Social Security Number (SSN), Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) or your Employer Identification Number (EIN). You can find your SSN on your Social Security card. You can find your ITIN on the CP565 notice from the IRS that assigned your ITIN. You can find your EIN on the CP575A notice from the IRS that assigned your EIN. Be sure to verify that the TIN you enter is your correct TIN. If you are a single-member LLC, enter the owner's SSN or EIN. Do not enter the disregarded entity's EIN. Recently Received TIN Check this box if you received your TIN within the last 60 days. If you are unsure of the date you received your TIN, reference your Social Security Number Printout [SSN], IRS Notice CP575A [EIN], or IRS Notice CP565 [ITIN].

Enter as Month/Day/Year