Be sure your email is already approved on your Kindle or Reader Device so your eBook file can appear in your library.
Once added you do not have to repeat setup again.
Instructions for Amazon Kindle Devices:
You can only receive documents from email addresses that you have added to your approved personal document email list in Manage Your Content and Devices.
To add an approved email address:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices
- From Settings, scroll down to Personal Document Settings.
- Under Approved Personal Document E-mail List confirm your email is listed. If not, select Add a new approved e-mail address.
- Enter your email address and click Add Address.
Tip: To remove an approved email address, select Delete next to the address you wish to remove, and then click OK to confirm.
- Now send downloaded file as an attachment from your personal email address to that of your Kindle or Reader Device.
- Sync so that Library will update.