No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the express written permission of the publisher.
Text copyright © 2017 by Zita Grant
All rights reserved.
Published by 2 Tigers LLC
Cover design by 2 Tigers LLC
The first edition
Table of Contents
Notes to Reader
Key Word Definitions
What is a Spirit Spouse?
The Attributes of a Spirit Spouse
How did These Spiritual Marriages Happen?
The Significance of Water 18What is a Marine Spirit?
How do Marine Spirits Enter a Person?
The Attributes of a Marine Spirit
Demonic Dream Assistance
How the Word of God is a Weapon against Marine Spirits
Identifying Spirits in Me
How Can I Be Set Free?
Prayer for Deliverance
A Prayer Cancelling and Coming Into Agreement
A Prayer Asking God to Reveal to You Things About People and Situations
A Prayer to Help You Be Able to Focus on What God is Showing You in Dreams
About the Author
Notes to Reader
Satan and his demons do not want you to read this book or obtain any knowledge of how they operate. Whether you believe this subject matter or not doesn’t affect the real events that happened in the lives of many people. You may experience many distractions trying to get you not read the scriptures, say the prayers included and finished reading through to the end. To aid with this below is a prayer to arm you spiritually as you learn more about Spirit Spouses and the Kingdom of the Marine Spirits.
“Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that you shield and protect me as I read the material contained in this book. Give me Father, a clear mind to understand the contents and the spirit of discernment as I reflect on my life as revelation and knowledge are imparted into me. These things I ask and thank you for in the precious mighty name of your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”
First, let us be clear, the spirit you IS THE REAL YOU. When our flesh body dies, our spirit will live on for eternity. Whatever takes place in the Spirit World manifests in the Physical World once a spirit and human makes a covenant/agreement. To stop these manifestations the covenant/agreement MUST be broken. This book is sectioned into two main parts. The first addresses spirit spouses (marine spirits), how to identify if you are married to one, their attributes, and how the spiritual marriage occurred. The second part provides a deeper understanding of marine spirits. Their attributes, how to use the Word of God as a weapon against them, not only for yourself to remain free of these spirits but also to recognize and assist others in deliverance from them.
At the end are scriptures and a prayer to be set free from spiritual marriages.
KEY – Sex has powerful spiritual results. It joins together people that perform this act as one flesh through their souls, spirits, and bodies. It is why God said it was for marriage only and the Spirit World knows this, using man’s ignorance to this for demonic possession and affliction through spirit spouses. The only other more powerful act is that of blood sacrifices/covenants.
What is a Spirit Spouse?
This type of spirit takes the form of a person, whose face specifically relates to you; often appearing with the face of someone familiar. The interactions of these spirit spouses are not limited to dreams alone. There are those that have had experiences with them physically appearing if only for brief periods. Many have detailed encounters with spirit spouses while sleeping, in what was so real that physical evidence remained upon waking.
They are very possessive, and their only intent is the utter destruction and death of all they marry through ungodly covenants. Their acts of adoration and love are only guises to keep their human victim from trying to sever the ties. Be not be deceived; they will do whatever to keep you from having a long lasting and meaningful relationship with another human being. Often, they will make single people take on a false repelling demeanor so that anyone interested in pursuing them will either slowly or suddenly lose interest.
Many people have experienced heartache after heartache from failed relationships. Understand that it is God’s will that you be in covenant with the one He has ordained so that together, you both bring Him glory. Read the contents of this book and in complete honesty with yourself and God, start the journey to deliverance and God’s intended end for your life.
Per God, spirits are NOT to marry! Use these scriptures against them and to deepen your knowledge of God’s Word; exercise your authority through Jesus Christ!
Matthew 22:29-32 New King James Version (NKJV)
29. Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.
30. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God[a] in heaven.
31. But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying,
32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’?[b] God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”
Leviticus 19:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
19. ‘You shall keep My statutes. You shall not let your livestock breed with another kind. You shall not sow your field with mixed seed. Nor shall a garment of mixed linen and wool come upon you.
Leviticus 19:19 clearly is demonstrating Gods command not to mix species. Human and spirits are not to physically join/produce.
The Attributes of a Spirit Spouse
- They are extremely stubborn, aggressive, and dangerous. Often when you begin to work on your deliverance from them, there can be physical injuries appearing on/in your body (scratched, bites, symptoms of illness with no medical confirmation, etc.).
- They are persistent, always working, so they don’t offend Satan. They target all your weaknesses and use them against you.
- They are persuasive in having you do ungodly assignments, pushing people who have no discernment of sin.
- They are punctual and committed to their jobs, look at the consistency and time of your attacks; you will see their patterns are regular.
- They are liars and deceive. All gifts (physical gifts given by other people who have spirits active in their life and the Holy Spirit has warned you about the gift(s)/person), supernatural gifts (such as psychokinesis (moving things with your mind), telepathy, speaking to “the dead” etc., money, jobs etc. All they give is only for your complete destruction.
- They are productive, meaning they want to control all of your life in order to destroy you not just stopping at a percent of your life. The work to have 100 percent control.
- They are very powerful over their evil abilities and can greatly influence your dreams.
- They make you feel sexually excited even when no one is around. You follow through on the desire through masturbation; it is the spirit spouse wanting this to keep you bound. Also, this is one of the only ways for these spirits to enjoy pleasure, through a willing human flesh body.
- They will initiate you into being just like them – evil. Using such means as giving you strange dreams of being in unknown places, partaking in seemingly innocent practices. When you wake up, you are tired because spiritually they were using you.
- They will take away your glory and prosperity. Everything you own these spirits take, the spirit spouse does the opposite of God’s law and subtracts.
1 Corinthians 11:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3. But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
- They can take away your spiritual power by weakening your prayer life. This will weaken you against their attacks taking you deeper into bondage/oppression by them.
- They can destroy, delay your physical marriage or block you from ever getting married. Any person that comes into your life will suddenly or eventually leave. They will make you hate the person you are to marry. Women having a desire to marry, they will kill that desire.
- They cause misfortune in your life. Everything works for others and not you, you are almost at the edge of a breakthrough but never actually get to the promise. They want you for themselves and don’t want anyone else to have you.
John 10:10 King James Version (KJV)
10. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- They will see to it that you work hard, but no definite reward comes from your labor. As soon as you have anything, it is taken away by one means or another.
- They cause marital confusion….always confusion in your marriage if you do get to have a physical marriage.
- They are the enemy with killer motives; they kill your joy, peace, health, calling in life, virtue, marriages, etc.
- They violate the right of their victims as most are joined with them through unwilling means (blackmailed, manipulated); forced or done by another person’s unknown act.
- They can entice with physical gifts. One way can be in the form of bribery.
- Mercy is far from them; they have none as their only goal is to destroy you.
- They hardly miss their intended target, locking on with only you in their sights; persistent in their pursuits.
- Often they appear with familiar faces, a tactic to lower the guard of their victims.
- They empower lust and decay in society. They offer worldly success, riches for which many people will compromise themselves for, continuously breeding immorality.
- Prostitutes are heavily used as strong bait to entangle their target. (Note a prostitute is anyone using their body for material gain. You don’t have to be on a street corner; you can be someone that “appears respectable, normal, everyday person” however, you will do anything for material gain as well as career and/or social advancement).