OPEN CALL FOR WORLDWIDE SUBMISSIONS:
Title: Trials of The Present (The Unseen Anthology Volume 2)
Theme: Short stories or excerpts from published or soon to be published works focusing on Christians living in these days full of anti-Christ sentiment.
Deadline to submit stories for consideration: 06/24/2019
Word Count: From 3,000 up to 10,000
Publication Estimated: Mid August 2019 (once all submissions have been reviewed and final selection made, a more definitive date will be advised to those who were accepted).
Submission Fee: NONE (free to submit).
Number of Submissions per writer: One.
Royalties Paid: NONE (however, upon final selection from all submissions, possibility of paying royalties will be reviewed).
Benefits of Anthology:
- cross geographical and reader base marketing opportunity for both new writers and seasoned authors.
- first time and new writers have the opportunity to experience the publishing journey without all the startup costs involved
- create new interest in previously published work through the extended reach of fellow contributing writers.
- free marketing exposure opportunity (accepted work will benefit from 2 Tigers LLC’s paid marketing campaigns – the goal of which is to help build your reader base).
Note, accepted authors retain the rights to their respective works and 2 Tigers LLC will only publish said works in this anthology.
Editing: Is not provided, you must secure your own editing. See https://bit.ly/2yaMkJv for competitive market editing rates.
NO fan fiction, only original stories that are fused with how Christians interact with and navigate in a society that is becoming more and more anti-Christ. Can be in a real world or fantasy context, and must have Christian beliefs following the theme for this anthology.
- Submissions may include ‘edgy’ content, so long as that content is used responsibly toward the story and not be of a mature manner (e.g. explicit language and/or explicit sexual references). 2 Tigers LLC reserves the right of final say in whether a work is too “edgy” for this anthology.
- All submissions should hold to central Christian doctrines such as: the Trinity, the deity of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection, the work of Jesus Christ on the cross, and salvation by grace through faith. Submissions that do not hold to these central Christian doctrines will be denied.
- We do accept previously published/self-published works as long as you currently own the rights to them.
2 Tigers LLC retains the right to refuse any work for any reason we see fit. While we do try to give feedback on why certain submissions are rejected, we are not required to do so.
Still interested? Join the Private Facebook Group for this project to stay updated on news and collaborations.
Please make sure your manuscript submission is:
- In English (though 2 Tigers LLC reserves the right to have anthology translated at another time).
- Formatted with lines that are 1 1/2 spaced, saved as a Microsoft Word (or Word readable) document.
- Times New Roman font with a size 12 pt.
- All text must be align left.
- DO NOT Indent your paragraphs.
- Include page numbers at the bottom of the page.
- Do not include any of your submission items using email. YOU MUST use the submission form below.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding the submission process.
Check out our Anthology 1,“The Unseen Anthology” which made Amazon’s Top 100 Best Selling Books, 9 days after publishing at regular price.